Archive for the 'Montreal PQ' Category
We hated to say farewell to Montreal, but we shall definitely return again someday. So many delicious food and drink, so little time!
- Dunn's Famous Restaurant (1249 Metcalfe) - http://www.dunnsfamous.com/montreal_smoked_meat.htm
- Marche Bonsecour (350 rue St. Paul Est) - http://www.aviewoncities.com/montreal/marchebonsecours.htm
- Jacek Yerka - http://www.yerkaland.com/
- Kunst Bar Animation - http://www.whitehouseanimationinc.com/kunstbar.htm
- SpecialTea (corner of René-Lévesque and Clark) - http://specialtea.ca/
- Dragon's Beard Candy - http://montreal.about.com/od/foodwine/ss/dragon_beard_candy_johnny_chin.htm
- La Belle Gueule by Brasseurs RJ - http://www.brasseursrj.com/belle_gueule_an.htm
We found ourselves in the rare situation of being able to spend a week in Montreal, Quebec with a dear friend who was traveling on business (and thus shall remain anonymous). All we had to do was pay for our food, so we decided to go. This is the first of two parts. We had a great time!
Links of Interest:
- Restaurant La Maison Kam Fung (1111, Rue Saint Urbain) - http://www.restaurantlamaisonkamfung.com/
- Restaurant Noodle Factory - (1018 Saint Urbain) - http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/67/1447255/restaurant/Chinatown/Noodle-Factory-Montreal
- Patisserie Harmonie (85 rue de la Gauchetiere Ouest) - http://www.midnightpoutine.ca/food/2008/02/baked_in_montreal_patisserie_harmonie/
- Les Trois Brasseurs - http://www.les3brasseurs.ca/eng/index.php