Archive for June 2010
We greatly apologize for the lateness of our 50th episode, but it couldn't be helped since Sheila spent all of last week in Toronto working security for the G20 Summit. Here's a great episode for you though, of a rural Ontario tradition - Haugen's BBQ! They have amazing rotisserie chicken, and are a hub for many car cruises.
- Haugen's Chicken and Ribs BBQ - http://www.haugensbbq.com/
- Aha!! Chicken skin won't kill you quickly! - http://www.healthzone.ca/health/dietfitness/diet/article/788197--chicken-skin-good-for-you-after-all
- Delicious, tasty chicken in the Hopewell, PA area - http://www.haroldsinnrestaurant.com
Usually we avoid trendy places, instead looking for great food at affordable prices - well, aZian seems to offer all three under one roof, as well as one of our favourite cuisines - Asian!
- aZian (1365 Wilson Road North #2, Oshawa ON) - http://www.azian.ca/
- Japanese funerary rites and how they apply to stainless steel chopsticks - http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_funeral
- All you need to know about chopsticks in one place. Yes, we love wikipedia. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopsticks
- Yes, more Wikipedia...but about mochi! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mochi