Archive for January 2012
Trinity Irish Pub's first annual Burns Dinner was a complete success! Join us for a run down of the fair Scotches and Scottish fare that we enjoyed on January 24, 2012.
- Trinity Irish Pub - http://www.trinityirishpub.ca/
- Scotland's Official Burns Night Website - http://www.scotland.org/culture/festivals/burns-night/
- The Black Grouse - http://www.thefamousgrouse.com/lda/
- The Macallan - http://www.themacallan.com/home.aspx
- Highland Park - http://www.highlandpark.co.uk/
- Laphroaig - http://www.laphroaig.com/
This week's episode is about Oshawa's newest great place to eat, the Out Lounge and Eatery! They're open Tuesday to Sunday, check 'em out!
(540 King St. W., Oshawa, ON - 905-721-1551)
This week's episode was supposed to be a straight up double review, but we ended up having a distinct favourite. Check out this episode for the run down on two Oshawa burger joints!
- The Patty Shack (24 King St. E, Oshawa, ON - 905 240-4424) - http://www.thepattyshack.ca/
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (575 Laval Dr., Unit 10, Oshawa, ON - 905 728-8803) - http://fiveguys.ca/
This week's episode discusses The Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan.
There's a new Irish pub in Whitby at the AMC Complex on Consumers Drive, and they are quickly becoming a ZFC favourite! Check out our episode on the Trinity Irish Pub, and if you're a local fan, get some tickets for their Robbie Burns Night!