Archive for March 2012
Sorry for the re-run, folks, but some stuff came up and we've been unable to record. Enjoy this blast from the past and consider eating close to home as the warm weather brings the farmers' markets out!
This week we talk about more chocolate - the chocolate bars unique to and in common between the UK, USA and Canada. Then, we have a review for Big Boy Burgers in Whitby. Enjoy!
- Bulk Barn - http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/index.html
- Candy Freak by Steve Almond - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50906.Candyfreak
- Valomilk - http://www.valomilk.com/
- Lake Champlain Chocolates (home of the Five Star Bar) - http://www.lakechamplainchocolates.com/
- Clark Bar - http://www.necco.com/ourbrands/default.asp?brandid=9
The Zwei Fat Chicks apologize, but due to an inability to upload our show, we must skip this week's podcast. Hopefully everything will be sorted out and we'll be able to publish the show ASAP. Have a great week!
- The Jersey Giant Pub - http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/10/132573/restaurant/St-Lawrence-Market-Old-Town/Jersey-Giant-Toronto
- St. Lawrence Market - http://www.stlawrencemarket.com/
- Brown Brothers Meat - http://www.yelp.ca/biz/brown-brothers-meat-toronto
- Kozlik's Mustard - http://www.mustardmaker.com/
- Geocaching - http://www.geocaching.com/
- Sneaky Dee's - http://sneaky-dees.com/home/
- Black Oak Brewing Company - http://blackoakbeer.com/
- Chocosol Fair Trade Chocolate - http://chocosol.posterous.com/
- The Sassy Lamb - http://www.thesassylamb.com/slsite/The_Sassy_Lamb/Home.html