Archive for the 'gastropub' Category
Update: Since we recorded this episode back in January, Bellwoods Brewery has added a kitchen. Make sure and add them on facebook and follow them on twitter to keep on the latest news! Stuttering John's also has a new menu, check it out! - http://www.stutteringjohns.com/ (19 Simcoe Street S, Oshawa ON)
- Lower Ossington Theatre - http://lowerossingtontheatre.com/
- Bellwoods Brewery (124 Ossington, Toronto ON) - http://bellwoodsbrewery.com/
- Forty Creek Copper Pot - http://www.fortycreekwhisky.com/Product%20pages/copper_pot.html
- Forty Creek Cream - http://www.fortycreekwhisky.com/Product%20pages/whisky_cream.html
- Keurig - http://www.keurig.ca/
- Markol - Keurig/Tassimo Vendor (1170 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa ON) - http://markcol.com/
RIP Great Canadian Popcorn Company, Beanz and Ichiban.
- Stuttering John's (19 Simcoe st South, Oshawa, ON - 905-922-9336) - http://stutteringjohnsbistro.com/
- Té Bheag Gaelic Whiskey - http://www.gaelicwhisky.com/
- Bulldog Gin - http://www.bulldoggin.com/
Trinity Irish Pub's first annual Burns Dinner was a complete success! Join us for a run down of the fair Scotches and Scottish fare that we enjoyed on January 24, 2012.
- Trinity Irish Pub - http://www.trinityirishpub.ca/
- Scotland's Official Burns Night Website - http://www.scotland.org/culture/festivals/burns-night/
- The Black Grouse - http://www.thefamousgrouse.com/lda/
- The Macallan - http://www.themacallan.com/home.aspx
- Highland Park - http://www.highlandpark.co.uk/
- Laphroaig - http://www.laphroaig.com/
There's a new Irish pub in Whitby at the AMC Complex on Consumers Drive, and they are quickly becoming a ZFC favourite! Check out our episode on the Trinity Irish Pub, and if you're a local fan, get some tickets for their Robbie Burns Night!